Monday, January 5, 2009

PONY CLUB CAMP - Day 1

I got a bit left behind with updating this blog, but I'll put Pony Club Camp in here as we just returned from it. Let me think back...

Day 1 was just arrival day. We were picked up at about 2pm and she loaded like a dream, walking straight onto the float. Travelled perfectly as well. We got to Manakau and dropped the ponies off at the Lammas' farm. There was more grass in that paddock than she was used to, but it was dry and I just crossed my fingers that she wouldn't eat too much. She never worked out how to use the grazing muzzle, and just stood around sulking for hours when I put it on her. She is on Founderguard now though which seemed to help.

Brownie was very excited to be in a huge paddock full of ponies and did passage all the way across the paddock. Willow put her head down and started stuffing her face. (sigh).

Meanwhile, we put our tack in one of the stables and headed up to the Racecourse and settled ourselves in.

No comments:

Post a Comment