Sunday, December 14, 2008

DAY THREE - Off for a walk

Because my fingers are still taped together, I thought a quiet stroll would be the best way to go. Also because I wanted to give Willow the chance to stretch her muscles after yesterday's long ride. So I took her down our driveway, which is 1.2km long. She was an absolute lady and didn't put a foot wrong. She was very pleased to see the neighbour's horses although lost interest when she realised they were too far away to make friends with. My niece walked with me and kept up a steady stream of conversation. We returned home and I turned Willow out, then mucked out her field and left her unrugged overnight as it was cloudy and very warm.

Took more pictures and they are the best yet. She looks great. However I had no memory card in my camera, so I saved them onto the camera's internal hard drive (which can store a massive 4 images). Now, however, I can't get them off as I don't have a USB to camera cable. So until I get one or figure out another way of doing it, they are stuck in the camera for only me to admire. Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment